How to set up your Office 365 account on an Android phone
You can follow along with the video on the right to see how to connect your Office 365 account to your Android phone or use the step by step instructions below.
- From your Android app launcher, click on the “Settings” icon.
- Scroll down and click on the “Accounts” icon.
- Click on “Add Account”.
- Click on “Exchange” as the account type.
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- Note, for some people their email address is the same as their username, but most people have their username set up the same as their email address. If you’re not sure, try entering your email address here first, and if that doesn’t work, enter your firstname.lastname@example.org as your email address, and that should go through.
- Enter your password (the same as your current password) and then click “Next”.
- If it doesn’t automatically find your settings, scroll down until you see a text box that says “Server”.
- Delete “provaus.com”, and replace it with “outlook.office365.com”, then click “Next”.
- Select “Ok” when prompted with the Remote Security Administration page.
- Click on “Activate this device admin app” on the next screen.
- You should now see a confirmation page saying your account is set up and ready to go.
- Click “Next”, and your account setup is now complete!
If you have an urgent need during or after our migration, call or text me at 562-587-6144. If you have a general question or a need that isn’t critical, just send me an email at email@example.com. I’ll also be reachable on WhatsApp if you happen to be out of the US during our migration.